Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blog award



It was lovely to get the award from Katherine, then I thought oh no now we have to pick five to pass it on to.    These are five lovely bloggers that Julie and I connect to.  Its lovely reading about other peoples quilt stories and family adventures.

This award goes to

Jo at Jelly Baby Blog - blogs about craft and raising a healthy happy young family.
Fiona at Dragonfly Crafts - a busy blogger, quilter and Mum, always up to something.
Peg - Happy in Quilting - a keen quilter, keeping everyone motivated to finish their quilts with her five in July challenge. 
Alby at Life in General - Mother of a young family, very amusing, quirky and a great story teller.  My husbands favourite blogger.
Sandra and Lesley at Foothills Fabrics - Own their own patchwork shop, very helpful, generous and friendly quilting bloggers.

Thanks girls for your wonderful blogs.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Thank You Kerri for awarding me this special award. I too enjoy yours and Julie's blogs. Thanks again. Fee

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh...thankyou thankyou thankyou Kerri....you have blown me away....sorry I have not shown my appreciation earlier and missed you off my blog "thankyou"...I feel most humble...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails