Saturday, October 4, 2008

Millicent the Magnificent Mum

Yes I have another one finished.  I hoping to put half the quilt together soon.  Cant wait to see how all of the colours look together.

Im having a quiet morning.  All of my girls have gone for a sleep over.  Conni had a birthday sleepover.  Molly's friend asked her for a sleep over.  So I only had my baby Grace (6) and of course she had wanted to go somewhere too.  She's a big girl now (she's in Prep) so she went to Julie's and had a sleepover with Patrick.  But the calves still need to be feed.

3 comments:

Myra said...

Adorable! Love the carriage!!! That is going to be one darn cute quilt! 8-) Enjoy your quiet time!
Happy stitchings!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Go Kez...Milli looks just so cute...

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Wow! quiet time? Fantastic! Enjoy!
Millicent is another cutie to add to the Angel Story. Fun stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails