Saturday, November 15, 2008

Awesome

Wow what an awesome day.  I think my head was spinning.  It was like I had bumped into my long lost friends.  Natalie Ross in Stitches,  what a wonderful stand she had, and what a wonderful person ( and only one drink while blogging Natalie,  lol) Its amazing to see everything and everyone in person.  Natalie's new pincushions are to die for.  I cant wait to have a go at making some of them.  Well done Natalie.
The Janelle Wind Collection,  Natalie from Cinderberry Stitches and her adorable Isabelle, Leanne Beasley from Leanne's House , Rosalie from Rosalie Quinlan Designs, Sue from Sue Daly Designs and also not to forget Helen Stubbings from Hugs from Helen.  Thanks for being such wonderful designers and making our quilts a piece of art.




4 comments:

Lurline said...

Lots of news, I see - late at night here so I'll visit all your recommendations tomorrow - pooped after stitching Charisma today!
Hugs - Lurline!

Myra said...

Great links Kerri! Thanks for sharing! Hope you and Julie had a great day away today!!! 8-)

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I think it's called sensory overload, poor brain is trying to process everything you see and it's overwhelming but oh so fun! Looking forward to seeing your pics once you're home again. You got to meet some Aussie quilting 'royalty' too!

em's scrapbag said...

Sounds like a great time. Thanks for sharing all the links. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails