Saturday, January 3, 2009

My First PIF


My First PIF.  

Now what to do.  I have joined my first PIF with Marc from Daisy Jayne

So the rules are:

Three people join my PIF
I must send a hand made gift to three people on my list within 365 days.

In turn, 3 people who have joined my PIF must also host their own and ask for 3 people to join.

They then must send a handmade gift to each of their 3 players within 365 days. 

And on and on it goes,  spreading the goodness of handmade items around.

There is no set time to send the gifts, so long as they are sent within 365 days of hosting you PIF.

So if you are interested in playing please leave me a comment.

 Happy New Year    Kez

3 comments:

Andi said...

I'd love to play. How do I get involved?
Happy new year to you and yours.
May 2009 bring joy, health and peace.
Andi :-)

Titikaka said...

I am interested in playing! Could I be with you in your PIF? It will be my first PIF in my blog too :)

Sarah said...

Have you received 3 yet??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails