Monday, April 27, 2009

A bit of a catch up!!!!!!!!



I have fallen a bit behind with everything and now its time to catch up...............


These are some photos of my girls at a gymkhana at saddle club.  They go here every month to learn how to look after and ride horses.  They have to brush and saddle their own horse and get it ready for the day.  They are there for 5 hours and are really exhausted by the end but enjoy every minute.






At the end of the gymkhana they were present with sashes and thought they were pretty good.  They did ride really well.  

PS  Hope the photos have worked this time.  I was having a bit of trouble.  I would loose my connection every time I tried to up load some photo's (so annoying).  2 more photo's to go on.  I will try again later.
Yea I got all the photos on and now I look at them, those horses are so big!!!!
 

8 comments:

Canarella said...

Oh the memories my baby use to be in the saddle club 4H and pony club a advid jumper and english rider and all grown up thanks for the share ...

Fee said...

Sounds like fun Kerry - I remember doing that as a child - Invaluable experience. I can't see you pics ??

Chookyblue...... said...

just sent you an email re uploading pics........hope it helps.........tired kids sleep well..........yeh

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hi there, beautiful kids - look like they enjoyed themselves.

Crispy said...

Aww your girls are adorable and look so pleased with themselves. What a great experience for them, they will cherish forever.

Crispy

Unknown said...

Yes they would have been exhausted , what a great experience for them .

Myra said...

I've missed you Kerri! Glad to see you again! 8-)

Great photos Kerri, and what great fun for your girls! Wonderful... 8-)

Hope all is going well with your knee...

Anonymous said...

Hello Kerri, your photo's have brought back memories...our Jess was/is a keen rider.....pony club and caring for your horse are a great hobby for the young ones....Warm Regards Lyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails