Friday, June 26, 2009

I have been spoilt


What a surprise. 

I have been very spoilt.  This has come from a very talented lady in South Australia, 


This is from Daisy Jayne's PIF

Thank you so much




Marcia has hand quilted the quilt so beautifully.  I have never attempted hand quilting.




So much detail.

AND a retail therapy list pad.  I will use this well.


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Thank you 
So much Marcia

Happy house building.  Hope the move goes well.

9 comments:

Liz said...

Well, you are a lucky lady aren't you, beautiful work.
Big hugs, lizzie

Christine said...

That's a lovely gift. The handquilting looks very impressive.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Kez....your gift is just lovely Marc had done a fantastic job..I also received my PIF from her as well...and WOW.....

Unknown said...

Marc does Beautiful Work...well done a such a Lovely PIF...
cheers

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful gift to receive.

cheers
Christine

Crispy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crispy said...

OOPs, sorry I messed up my post LOL. I was trying to say that you have hit the jackpot in your PIF group. The quilt is wonderful!!!

Crispy

wonderwoman said...

what a beautiful little quilt - you are a very lucky girl!!!

xx

Unknown said...

HELLO: YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BLOG, YOUR WORKS ARE BEAUTIFUL I AM FROM ARGENTINE, A FONDNESS VERO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails