Friday, January 29, 2010

BIG THANK YOU TO JO 'LILLY PILLY'

I would like to say a hugh THANK YOU to
Jo

In the mail today I received this parcel............
And look what was inside

One of Jo fantastic sewing bags. I have always admired from afar and would love to make one. The fabric is just gorgeous. I won this from Jo's blogoversary here.
I always love catching up with what Jo is up to and she is such a inspiration and a great stitcher too.



Also there is a pair of scissors with attached a little pin cushion. So cute.
And so much room inside.


Now will have to get ready for my holiday and pack my stitching. I will be taking a part of you to Queensland Jo. Wish it was you coming with me. You never know, we will have to do a girls trip one day.


7 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

I'm so pleased you like it! It's a great little tote.
Hugs
Jo

Lurline said...

How lovely for both of you! Now, anyone couldn't help but appreciate that great bag - good for you, Kerry!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Stina Blomgren said...

It is absolutely wonderful... LOVE IT!!!
Lovely little tote!! Lucky you!! :o)

Jan said...

Jo is so clever - and you're so lucky, Kerri - the bag is fabulous.

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

what a georgeous tote, you are one lucky gal, enjoy!!

sandra said...

You lucky thing, it is a beautiful bag.

Cath Ü said...

Gorgeous bag... Lucky you for being a winner... enjoy your holiday to our sunshine state.. though at the moment it is raining...LOL
Caths Blog
Cath Ü

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails