Monday, April 18, 2011

FIS swap

Annie Downs swap with  an online group Friends in Stitching.  This is what I received from Teresa.  A gorgeous wall hanging with a gorgeous hanger that I havent taken a very good photo of.  Love the colour it it.


 

 Gorgeous pin cushion with very cute little pins,

A scissor keeper that will come in very handy. Check out the         pins.  I think a new hobby of collection pins.  Very cute.
 And a beautiful hand made card.

 This is what I made for Bec.  An Annie Downs tote bag. Hope she get lots of use out of it.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous swap gifts!!

a good yarn said...

Fabulous!

Roseanne said...

I just love the wall hanging you got and what pritty colours.

Chookyblue...... said...

love the gifts you received....such a great swap...........

Thimbelina said...

Lovely pressies Kerry!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Great prize, and I notice the card is one of mine!Cool!! Like the quilt you made in most recent post as well, the pandora, Tracey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails