Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Still here



Last Friday I had a day off from a lot of things and headed of to the craft fair in Melbourne. Had a wonderful day with some great friends and bloggers. One I knew and the rest I met. And what great ladies. It was so nice to meet you all.

Christine , Fee, Jo , Me & , Kathy



Fee, Gail , & Vicki
Miriam and Mandy
It was a great day with lots of goodies came home with me. I think I need a bigger bag on wheels next time. And a great way to spend my birthday too. Thanks girls for making it special

............Now......
Thank you

to Dawnie for my beautiful gift for my birthday. Dawnie is one of my friends for an online group "Friends in Stitching". I have been very lucky to receive these beautiful gift from Dawnie. Thank you so much Dawnie and to all my lovely blogging friends for making my birthday special.







8 comments:

Seams Sew Together said...

It was so good to meet you, glad you enjoyed your day.

Chookyblue...... said...

glad you had a great day out for your birthday and meeting up with some blogger sis always lovely...........great presents from Dawnie too............

Christine M said...

It was lovely meeting you too, Kez. Glad you had such a special birthday.

Joy said...

Lovely pressies from Dawnie!!! Looks like you all had a fabulous day, what a terrific way to spend your birthday :o)!!!
Hugs,
Joy ;o)

Jo in TAS said...

Wish we could spend lots more time together, if only the Bass Strait wasn't in the way!!
Hugs
Jo

Fee said...

It was a wonderful day Kez - Thanks for spending it with us. Can't wait to catch up again.

Hugs - Fee XX

Vicki ♥ said...

Loved meeting you Kez and I look forward to the next time :) It was a fab day and your birthday pressie is lovely :)Hugs Vicki x

Kathy said...

Great to meet you Kez. I'm enjoying your blog too! I didn't realise it was your birthday at the fair - belated best wishes!

Cheers from Kathy
(Sew-Happy House - formerly Quilted Notions)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails