Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday


Well it was my birthday on the weekend and I had a wonderful day with my family in Bendigo.  Catching up and lunching.  So nice when we are all together.  It doesn't seem to happen all that often when you have children to run after.  It work in well with  my youngest girl was at a basketball camp skills day for the day there.


Also through the week I received this gift in the mail from My Friends In Stitching.  These girls are my on-line stitching buddies that help each other out and make things for through out the year.  Also just seem to be there when ever you need them.  So thank you to you all.  You make my day special.  And thanks to Lynda for such a gorgeous gift.  I will love it and keep filling it up.  Great memories.




 Check out this card.  Love it

Now how gorgeous is this.  Something I will use for every and the card WOW.  I will keep it inside the cover of the folder for great memories.  
THANK YOU LYNDA    
You are truly a beautiful person and just made my birthday special






9 comments:

De said...

Fantastic gifts from Lynda. xoxo

Jo in TAS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chookyblue...... said...

great gift from Lynda........lovely.......

Jo in TAS said...

Beautiul gift from Lynda!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lynda did a great job on your gifts Kez...

Lynda said...

So glad you like it Kez and that you had a lovely birthday.

Dawn said...

Nice pressies...glad you had a fab day...x x

Cathy said...

Happy belated birthday! Amazing gifts too... That FIS group is very special, I used to be a member and thn life got too busy!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pressie for you Kez :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails