Friday, October 12, 2012

Where's wally

I have had a crazy couple of months.  Probable busy like everyone else but I needed to focus of one thing at a time.  Back at the start of September, a group I'm (Friends in Stitching) had a tea towel bag swap.  A beautiful lady, Peg made me this gorgeous bag out of tea towels.  I has gone everywhere with me.  It has come to such good use.  Love it Peg.  Thank you so much.


This is a tea towel put to good use.  My lovely bag was wrapped up in this gorgeous spotty tea towel and ....

 this gorgeous hand made card as well.  But....

inside the beautiful bag made of more spot and a very cute design.  Also some yummy chocolate that didn't last long when my girls got there eyes on it.  Thank you so much Peg.  Just gorgeous.  It will be put to good use.

 

Still more to come.  Such a big month..........


1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

thanks Kez...glad you liked it..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails