Friday, May 31, 2013

A birthday gift

This is a little something I made for a birthday gift at the start of the month.  It was for a girl in my online stitching friends.  Friends In Stitching. A lovely lady that I have only seen what she does on line.  It was so hard to choose colours and what to make.  A little research on my birthday partner and then also thought what have I like.  I received this as a gift last year and loved it and thought it would be lovely to make for someone too.  Now what colours.  I know she doesn't like purple but was an orange girl...... 
 
.........so this is what I have come up with


It is a cushion for  on your seat while you are stitching. 

It has side pockets for all your bits and pieces.

On both sides.....
Hope Fiona enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it.  I hope to make another in a different colour.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails