Monday, March 17, 2014

A day in the Chookshed

I have had a lovely week away.  The first couple of nights I spent with Chookyblue, so we just had to have a play in the chookshed   I had some fabric to play with and actually got a bit done as well as some homework brought home with me too.  This is the little bit I got done while I was there.  



Then The Friday we headed off to The Girls Day in The Country with Kerry Swain the host and Lynette Anderson designer for the weekend.  I will have to tell you more tomorrow ......  Night


Cheers Kez

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you got something made in the ChookShed :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love this one Kez.....it was a fantastic weekend, thank you....I have sent you a phots of the sewing machine parts as well..

Anonymous said...

Love this Kerri and it was awesome to meet you,you rock.xx

Anonymous said...

Love this Kerri and it was awesome to meet you,you rock.xx

DAWNIE said...

nice choice of colours.

Lynda said...

Love those fabrics you're working with Kerri. Always a great time when you're with Chooky.

Chookyblue...... said...

was so nice to spend some time in the chookshed with you........loved the quilt you were working on.....I couldn't focus too much on the sewing but I did achieve something.....finally........slowly........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails