Monday, March 24, 2014

Meeting the girls

Meeting some gorgeous girls on the first night before we went out for tea together.  A few nibbles and drinks to get the night started.  We also had a swap gift to exchange.  The swap was Make it, Fake it, or Bake it.   It was a great swap with lots of ideas.  It really broke the ice for me.  I was a bit nervous at first, but I had the best time. 
I met lot of lovely blog friends in person.  So nice to get to know these lovely ladies.










Now they aren't just my blog friends.  They are my true friends and cant wait to meet up with them again. 

Cheers Kez

3 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Grear photos ...... perfect weekend Kez, so good spending time with you..

Anonymous said...

great pics and great times Kerri,proud to call you my friend,look forward to the next get together.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

I love seeing everyones pics.........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails