Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Bird house

I have had this bird house for a couple of years now but my darling hubby put it away and covered it for some reason.   But now we have been doing some sorting out and cleaning out and came across it and now I still have a new bird house.  I still love it as much as when I brought it.  It was made and hand painted by the people at our special school in Echuca.  I love the cute little flowers that are all the way around it.

At the back of the bird house I have a cat the is also a bird house made out of tin that just hangs in the tree.  Not sure if any birds would use it.  It may be a bit scary for them.

Cheers Kez

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Its so beautiful Kez ,,,

Anonymous said...

oh i so love your bird house Kerri,enjoy.xx

Show and Tell said...

I love it Kez....I am sure I would have a spot or two in my yard for one of those....hugs Kate

Show and Tell said...

I love it Kez....I am sure I would have a spot or two in my yard for one of those....hugs Kate

Jenny said...

Lucky you were having a sort out but not sure about the birds with the cat so close by ... Poor birdies

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails