Thursday, May 28, 2015

I'm back ...... Cooking..... Sewing soon.....

A little cooking today   This is a recipe of Chookblue's I use quiet often. Today I thought I would use an ice cream scoop to help with the shape of the biscuit. This first lot was made with a regular size scoop. 

And this is how many it made. Quiet a big biscuit. 

So then I tried a smaller one  
A bit easier to handle and hope last a lot longer


I have a sewing retreat this weekend so I thought I would make a few things for the family before I go. I have another weekend being tutored by Margaret McDonald. Our project this weekend is spiral. Hope to show you some pics as I go...

Cheers Kez 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kez those bikkies look yummy ,have a wonderful weekend my friend,cant wait to see what you learn.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Yummo have fun gorgeous girl xxxx

Show and Tell said...

They look yummy Kez xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails