Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CRAZY

Life is a bit on the crazy side at the moment. I have been up to so much and need to catch up with my blogging. Sorry I have been lurking but havent comment a lot. Sorry!!!! Hope to catch up with all the going on soon.

Thank you to all of you best wishes for my birthday today. I had a great day, with lunch with my girl friends and now a lovely tea with my family. What more could I ask for.

Hope to post some pic soon. So much to catch up in the next week.

Cheers

Kez


6 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Happy birthday...nice to "hear" you again...look forward to seeing what you have been up to!

Crispy said...

Happy Birthday Kerri!! Hope things settle down for you soon. Don't worry about commenting :0).

Crispy

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...Hope you had a great day...
cheers

Jo in TAS said...

Happy Birthday fellow lioness!!!
Lots of Hugs
Jo

a good yarn said...

Many happy returns! Glad you had a chance to spend time with friends and family. We have missed you. Ann :)

Janellybelly said...

Happy Belated Birthday, your Fat 1/4's are winging their way to your home.
Blessings
Janelle xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails